URBANPRO NPR 65 CRANE
Our crane bodies deliver exceptional performance and durability, plus options that allow you to create a custom crane truck body solution to fit your unique needs.
SBA Crane Bodies are built and reinforced with both light and heavy crane applications in mind to withstand the torsional forces applied to a body during lifting operations. SBA’s comprehensive line-up of Crane Bodies includes models from light-duty trucks, up to medium rigid applications. From construction and mining to agriculture and equipment repair, the UrbanPro 65 Crane Body continues to provide ROI time and time again.
- 1,750 kg payload
- 3,500 litres of lockable storage space
- A genuine custom solution for tradespeople and service and repair contractors
- When lifting is essential, the Palfinger PC1500 or PC2700 is a symbiotic fit with the storage compartments
- An ideal urban all-rounder for utility companies and council fleets
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPR 65
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
Payload 1,750 kg
Storage 3,500 litres
Licence Light Rigid Licence
Vehicle Single cab
Fitted to NPR 65
FIND OUT MORE
Need a quote for one of our products or want to ask us a question?