URBANPRO NPS 75 STANDARD
The UrbanPro NPS 75 is a tough 4×4 powerline truck that has the grunt, the robustness and the intelligence to handle more challenging environments with task-appropriate elegance.
The UrbanPro NPS 75 is a tough 4×4 powerline truck that has the grunt, the robustness and the intelligence to handle more challenging environments with task-appropriate elegance. Specifically designed to meet the needs of electrical and communications crews, the UrbanPro NPS 75 features an abundant 3,400kg payload and fully interchangeable service body cabinetry.
- For regional areas where 4×4 is indispensable
- Perfect line-work truck for electrical and communications fleets
- Approximately 3,400kg payload
- Good ground clearance
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPS 75
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
Payload 3,400 kg
Storage 4,400 litres
Licence Truck Licence
Vehicle Single cab
Fitted to NPS 75
FIND OUT MORE
Need a quote for one of our products or want to ask us a question?