CITYPRO NPR 45 CRANE
Versatile maintenance vehicle with a capable Maxi Lift crane added which will suit a wide range of vehicle service and maintenance tasks.
Stepping up in box sizes and towing capability the CityPro NPR is a sure footed service truck with plenty of grunt. Optimised with a Maxilift M50 or ML110 mechanical servicing is made easy. Keeping the GVM at 4,500 kg means you can park your CityPro NPR 45 at home without risk of being fined.
- 600-700 kg of payload on a car licence
- 2,200 litres of lockable storage space
- A genuine custom solution for tradespeople and service and repair contractors
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPR 45
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
- Choose from a range of platform and Palfinger and Maxilift crane variations
Payload 600-700 kg
Storage 2,200 litres
Licence Car licence
Vehicle Single cab
Fitted to NPR 45
FIND OUT MORE
Need a quote for one of our products or want to ask us a question?