URBANPRO NPR 55 STANDARD
The UrbanPro NPR 55 is designed with the hardworking tradesman in mind. He demands a sturdy, reliable, heavy duty vehicle and may or may not employ staff to drive and operate it.
The UrbanPro NPR 55 offers a hefty 1,800kg payload yet still requires only a light rigid driver’s licence.
Stepping up in box sizes, payload capacity and towing capability the CityPro NPR is a sure footed service truck with plenty of grunt. This particular truck body is well suited for a myriad of tradesmen who have want a car like ride but need a truck like payload!
- 1,800kg payload
- 3,300 litres of lockable storage space
- A genuine custom solution for tradespeople and service and repair contractors
- An ideal urban all-rounder for utility companies and council fleets
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPR 55
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching