1800kg of payload on a light rigid licence
The UrbanPro NPR 55 is designed with the hardworking tradesman in mind. He demands a sturdy, reliable, heavy duty vehicle and may or may not employ staff to drive and operate it. The UrbanPro NPR 55 offers a hefty 1800kg payload yet still requires only a light rigid driver’s licence.
SBA invests in comprehensive R&D in order to fully understand the needs of customers. We are proud to offer a cost-effective solution to tradesmen, service and repair technicians, mobile mechanics and other contractors. Our customers who have purchased the UrbanPro NPR 55 appreciate its intelligent design and superior, sturdy construction that will provide many years of faithful service. The choice from countless smart cabinetry configurations contributes to enhanced productivity for owners.
The UrbanPro NPR 55 has been painstakingly designed to deliver on ergonomic considerations and OHS compliance. Its owners typically work long hours and count on their vehicle to be more business partner than tool.
Thanks to SBA’s clever interchangeable service body cabinetry, our customers benefit from significant cost savings. We are able to tailor-make specific solutions that are closer in pricing to a generic competitor.
The next step for you to boost your business’s productivity while taking care of OHS considerations is to take on a new business partner … the UrbanPro NPR 55. Contact us on 1300 855 899 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your specific requirements.
- 1800kg of payload on a car licence
- 3500 litres of lockable storage space
- A genuine custom solution for tradespeople and service and repair contractors
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPR 55
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
Optional extras on request
- Integrated bumper/rear step/crow bar compartment
- Central locking as standard
- 3.5t tow bar with 7-pin plug
- Door ajar alarm
- LED lighting in all compartments
- Switch panel in cab for work lamps and beacons
- Genuine Isuzu reversing camera to media system
- 24V dual battery system
- 24-12V reducer
- Electric brake controller
- Load rated tie down points through centre aisle
- Light bar with dual flashing amber beacons
- Jump start receptacle