1200kg of payload on a car licence
The CityPro NLS 45AWD is designed with the hardworking tradesman in mind. He demands a sturdy, reliable, heavy duty vehicle and may or may not require staff to operate it on-road and may also require them to travel off-road at any time. The CityPro NLS 45AWD offers a hefty 1200kg payload yet still requires only a C-Class (Car) driver’s licence.
SBA invests in comprehensive R&D in order to fully understand the needs of customers. We are proud to offer a cost-effective solution to tradesmen, service and repair technicians, mobile mechanics and other contractors.
Smart design, quality build.
The CityPro NLS 45AWD has been painstakingly designed to deliver on ergonomic considerations and OHS compliance. Its owners typically work long hours and count on their vehicle to be more business partner than tool.
Our customers who have purchased the CityPro NLS 45AWD appreciate its intelligent design and superior, sturdy construction that will provide many years of faithful service. The choice from countless smart cabinetry configurations contributes to enhanced productivity for owners.
Thanks to SBA’s clever interchangeable service body cabinetry, our customers benefit from significant cost savings. We are able to tailor-make specific solutions that more closely resemble the pricing of a generic competitor.
The next step for you to boost your business’s productivity while fully adhering to OHS demands is to take on a new business partner … the CityPro NLS 45AWD.
XL is an all-Australian business with proud longevity and a track record for supporting the national economy by employing locals and sourcing all possible parts and materials locally. All of our products are designed and manufactured right here in Australia.
- 1200kg of payload on a car licence
- 3200 litres of lockable storage space
- A genuine custom solution for tradespeople and service and repair contractors
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
- Ergonomically designed for safety, practicality and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- 4 stage pre-treatment/powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NLS 45AWD
Optional extras on request
- 2.5t tow bar with 7-pin plug
- Central locking
- Door ajar alarm
- LED lighting in all compartments
- Switch panel in cab for work lamps and beacons
- Genuine Isuzu reversing camera to media system
- Electric brake controller
- Load rated tie down points through centre aisle
- Light bar with dual flashing amber beacons
- Jump start receptacle