Tough 4x4 to make all the difference in regional sites
The UrbanPro NPS 75 is a tough 4×4 powerline truck that has the grunt, the robustness and the intelligence to handle more challenging environments with task-appropriate elegance. Specifically designed to meet the needs of electrical and communications crews, the UrbanPro NPS 75 features an abundant 3400kg payload and fully interchangeable service body cabinetry.
SBA’s investment in comprehensive R&D benefits customers by proposing solution-oriented options. Rather than designing a vehicle and expecting the end user to adapt to its configuration, SBA proudly offers dozens of possibilities. Our customers value the opportunity to incorporate exactly the elements they need for the specific tasks performed by their field workforce.
The UrbanPro NPS 75 takes care of the OHS considerations, keeping personnel safe and compliance in check. Its 4×4 capabilities make it ideal for regional and even more remote locations where driving off-road driving is unavoidable.
The right tool for the job can’t help but enhance productivity, and in the process, deliver greater cost efficiencies every time it’s deployed. Equip your workforce with the ultimate vehicle and your company’s bottom line will benefit.
Taking delivery of a new 4×4-equipped UrbanPro NPS 75 will reinvigorate your field workforce, providing them with a customised, task-appropriate vehicle they can count on for safety, reliability and performance. Contact us on 1300 855 899 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your organisation’s specific requirements.
- For regional areas where 4x4 is indispensable
- Perfect line-work truck for electrical and communications fleets
- Approx 3400kg of payload
- Good ground clearance
- Strong double skin doors with inner pockets
- Ergonomically designed for safety and convenience
- Optimal driver visibility
- Australian made zincanneal steel- with Isuzu Cab matched powder coat finish
- Designed and engineered to comply with federal and local OHS
- Fitted to Isuzu NPS 75
Optional extras on request
- Slam shut paddle handle locks with 2-stage rotary latching
- Central locking
- Door ajar alarm
- LED lighting in all compartments
- Switch panel in cab for work lamps and beacons
- Genuine Isuzu reversing camera to media system
- Integrated bumper/rear step/crow bar compartment
- 24V dual battery system
- 3.5t tow bar with 7 pin plug
- 24-12V reducer
- Electric brake controller
- Load rated tie-down points through centre aisle
- Light bar with dual flashing amber beacons
- Jump start receptacle
- Rear-mounted crane option